Do you know those days? Where you just don’t know how to manage. There are just appointments coming up, one after the other? Tomorrow is the due date for tons of assignments and you have no ideas, how you are supposed to finish your work till then.
Well, firstly know that stress is the body’s reaction to a challenge or threat. It can cause physical as well as mental pain and should not be ignored or underestimated.
No matter what you do it is most likely that stress shows up in your daily routine from time to time.
Its not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it.
Remember this statement well. Because it actually holds a lot of truth. In actual fact there are multiple ways stress is caused and how you can deal with it:
- Investigate what actually causes your stress. Is it laziness?
- Are you the type of person that pushes everything till the day before it’s due. Do you simply ignore all of your chores till it’s already too late?
- Then you might want to try time scheduling. Big papers and long time work can’t be completed in one day. That’s impossible. You don’t get months to do an assignment for nothing.
- Make yourself a schedule when you want to have individual parts completed. That way you don’t get stressed nor do you lose precious time.
- Try to stay motivated at all times. (Don’t know how? Check this!)
- Are you the type of person that just packs their planer with appointments?
- No matter what day your friends ask you out, you always have something planed? Well, you are the opposite of the previous type.
- Keep up your time scheduling but remember to leave some free space once in a while. Life isn’t about doing as much as possible but to enjoy what you do. Completely stressing yourself out isn’t going to do the job.
- Try to relax once in a while. Try something spontaneous. Go out with your friends and don’t always look on the watch to check the time. This won’t be any fun. Life is all about the balance.
- Stress coming up unpredictable.
- Well, also do a time schedule for this one.Write down what you have to do and the amount of time it will most likely take. Then go from one task to the other. The stress is caused by the amount of work that you need to do, as well as the goal. Take one stepp at a time and don’t look too far ahead.
Rome wasn’t build in a day. (^_^)
- Don’t lose hope. If you can’t finish then accept that fact. Nobody is going to kill you for something like that. Just turn in what you have and remember the things you failed for the next time. You’ll do a better job.
I hope these tips helped. In case you have different anti-stress strategies please share them with me trough the comment section. Well, and good luck with you scheduling of course. (^_^)